Monday 13 March 2017

Resultado de imagem para omg

SIMPLE PAST OR PAST CONTINUOUS?
You . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (work) as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (meet)  you.
When I  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (walk)  into the room it was chaos! The dog  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (run)  around the room and the children  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (write)  on the walls.
Excuse me sir. Can you tell us what you  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (do)  at 11 o'clock last night?
As soon as I  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (see)  the accident I  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (call)   the police.
The day I  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (hear) the news I  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (study) for my exams.

SIMPLE PAST OR PAST PERFECT?
The wind  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (blow)  away the leaves that we   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (collect).
She   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (throw) away the letter that she  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (write) .
They  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (show) me the pictures, they  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (take) during their holidays.
In the evening, the children   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (tell) their daddy what they   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (see) at the zoo.

The boy  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (be)   very sorry for what he  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (do) .

No comments:

Post a Comment