Thursday 11 May 2017


Resultado de imagem para reported speech

PEER PRESSURE DIALOGUE - report it!


Nathan: Hey Lionel, let’s go to the arcade after school today. We’ll play Gundam and Initial D! Do you know the driving game that everyone plays? Yeah! We can use our ID cards and play till our feet and hands are numb!
Lionel: I don’t think so. I’m grounded, and my mom wants me to study for my bio test tomorrow. I really need the extra time to study.
Nathan: Come! You’re always doing other things like hanging out with your girlfriend and going to youth group.
Lionel:I don’t think so. Some other time..
Nathan: You’re coming. There is no excuse.
Lionel: ok. I guess I can game for about an hour or so. I’ll tell my parents that I’m staying after school for some study group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment